Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you still haven’t decided what to get your Valentine, here’s a little gift guide for some ideas of what to get your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day. Below you’ll find some gift guides for him, her and a galentine’s guide. I’ve included a mix of budget friendly and splurge worthy options. I hope this guide makes it a little easier for you to shop for your loved one. Have a lovely Valentine’s Day!
- Beer Making Kit – Fun kit for the guy who loves beer
- Polo Red Gift Set– One of the best scents for men. The gift set is a good value.
- Nike Dri Fit Socks– Giving the gift of basics, socks, underwear, t-shirts is always a good idea. It’s something you know they need and will use.
- Apple Airpods with Charging Case– If your guy still has his eyes on these, why not get them for him now? Bonus, these are on sale right now!
- Bose In Ear Headphones– These are a SPLURGE and while I haven’t personally used them, the sound quality is suppose to be amazing. So if your guy needs headphones and you you don’t mind the price point, definitely check these out.
- Ugg Men’s Scuff Slippers– Cozy slippers for his feet.
- Apple Watch SE– If he’s never had an Apple watch, this is a great gift idea.
- Bose Soundlink Speakers– I personally think a portable speaker is a great idea and comes in handy when on the go.
- Nike Air Max 270– Can’t go wrong with sneakers for a gift
- Bose Wireless Headphones– if your guy doesn’t like the in ear style, then these are a great idea. Again, a splurge but quality product.
- Apple Watch Series 3– A less expensive version of the Apple Watch if it’s something you want to get, but keep it budget friendly.
- Philips Norelco Electric Shaver– The Norelco is one of the best electric shavers out there. Why not gift him the newest version?
- Wireless Charging Station– A wireless charging station to keep his things organized
- I Love You Charm Bracelet– a charm bracelet to remind her of you
- Fleece Photo Blanket– with everyone spending more time at home, a fleece blanket to cuddle on the sofa with is a great idea and this one can be personalized.
- Heart Pendant Necklace– This is a beautiful piece of jewelry. I got this necklace almost 10 years ago and it’s still in brilliant shape and I wear mine practically everyday. This is 1/2CT, but it also comes in 1CT.
- Good Girl EDP Set– If your girl is into fragrances, this is a great one and it comes with a body oil.
- Personalized Puzzle Key Chain Set– One for you and one for her. Customize it with anything you’d like.
- Handwriting Bracelet– This is such a cool gift. This bracelet can be customized to your handwriting. Write a special message and it will be copied exactly into bracelet form.
- 24K Gold Dipped Rose with Picture Frame– Roses are nice and all, but this year you can give a real rose that will last forever. Also, doubles as a photo holder.
- Instax Mini Camera– Fun little camera
- Double Heart Bamboo Plant– How lovely is this plant? This is better than flowers IMO. It’ll last much longer.
- Gucci Bag– This is a SPLURGE, but if you don’t mind spending the cash, I am sure your girl would love this stylish trendy bag.
- What I Love About You– A reminder to tell her how amazing she is
- Heart Pendant Necklace- A little more budget friendly necklace, but still lovely
- Godiva Teddy Bear & Chocolate– A keepsake and a sweet treat. What’s V-Day without the best chocolate
- Chloe Perfume Set– Great value for an amazing scent
- Birthstone & Initial Heart Charm– Another perfect personalized gift. Personalize to let her know she’s your rock!
- Locket– This piece would make an absolutely lovely gift
- Lace Trim PJ set– Such a pretty set
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer– I absolutely love this brush. It gets the job done right!
- Plush Slippers– A cozy gift for her feet
- Queen Mug– A reminder that she is a QUEEN!
- Bestie Hoodies– Get matching bestie hoodies. How cute would that be?
- Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss– Okay, these are mini, but how cute and it comes with a keychain.
- Zen as F*ck– Not your average journal. A healthier way to let some steam off.
- The Five Minute Journal– If she doesn’t have a journal, this is a great one to start.
- Hoya Heart Plants– How adorable is this with the heart shaped leaves. This will be an everyday reminder of your friendship.
- Motivational Water Bottle– A great way to keep her motivated and to drink enough water.
- Heart Mini Waffle Maker- Such a cute waffle maker.
- Silk Pillowcase– If your galantine isn’t sleeping on a silk pillowcase, then now is the perfect time to get her one. You know it’s the better for your skin and hair.
- Edge Wine Glasses– Wine Lover? She’ll love drinking from this stylish wine glass.