STYLING A CLOSET STAPLE
A fitted, classic black turtleneck or mock neck top is a must have closet staple when it is cold out. This simple timeless top is so versatile and could be styled so many ways. It can be worn casually for running errands or dressed up for work or a date. Running late, grab a black turtleneck, it will go with practically anything and you wouldn’t even have to worry if your outfit matches. Here’s 10 ways on how to style this closet staple.
1.Style with blue jeans, and black over the knee boots. Add on accessories such as a black belt and a leopard print headband. The leopard print adds a pop to the outfit.
2. Style with blue jeans, but opt for tan colored knee high boots. Add on accessories such as a belt and a headband. The leopard print headband ties the colors together.
3. Wear as an extra layer under a cardigan, blazer or puffer vest.
4. Dress down the turtleneck with sweatpants and sneakers.
5. Style with a mini, midi or maxi skirt and booties. In the pic down below, I styled it with a snake print denim skirt. For a midi skirt option, opt for a satin leopard print which would make a gorgeous date night outfit.
6. Wear under a tank dress, pinafore, overall or slip dress.
7. Style with trousers for work.
8. Go for a monochrome look. Wear high-waisted black jeans and combat boots. You can even throw on a black leather jacket for an edgy vibe.
9. Style with black jeans, black booties and a camel colored coat.
10. Style with leather joggers and booties.
Black Turtleneck Tops:
Here are some links to black turtleneck tops. I’ve included a variety for style and budget. The one I am wearing above is no longer available. Have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.